Get to Know
At RiverCity Benefits we know your employees bring value to your business and contribute enormously towards your success. We are constantly providing the “Employer” and “Employee” with new and innovative employee benefit solutions to get the best benefits for the lowest premium. As a Benefits specialist, we are able to provide small businesses with the savings that only large companies usually get!
RiverCity Benefits supports you with:
- Process applications for new hires, and terminations
- Employee tracking and record keeping.
- COBRA Administration
- Benefit Meetings with your employees.
- Assist your HR department in everyday questions, with on staff PHR
- Keeping you up to date with ever changing Health Care Reform
We know you are busy, our goal is to make your life easier, and bring peace of mind in an industry full of change. With everything that you have to do, wouldn’t it be nice to know that your employee benefits are under control?
We pledge to be approachable, available and understandable.
- Health and Life Insurance Representative Licensed April 2000
- Insurance Agent (Auto, Home, Business) 2003
- University of Phoenix 2001-2003 – Business
- US Navy Veteran 1990-1999
- Office manager, Customer Service and Human Resources Representative
- Professional Human Resources (PHR) certification 2007
- Graduate of California State University, Sacramento in 2002
- BS in Business, with a concentration in Human Resources 10 years of experience in Human Resources in various industries